FedUp PAC has launched a series of digital ads – including videos – that reminds voters to cast their ballots this November and to reject the violent, mob-like behavior by leftists, namely, Democrats.
“Mob rule – by mobs of violent Leftists and mobs of violent aliens planning to storm our southern border – has become a central tenet of the newly radicalized Democrats’ plan to regain power,” the announcement said, published at ConservativeHQ.com.
The videos, which feature images of violent leftist mobs in action, are available for sharing on Facebook and Twitter:
— FedUP PAC (@FedUpPAC) October 23, 2018
— FedUP PAC (@FedUpPAC) October 23, 2018
The announcement directs readers who are not on Facebook or Twitter to view share the videos from the FedUp PAC website:
Vote Republican: http://videos.fedup.org/video/296520802
Democratic Mob: http://videos.fedup.org/video/296515333
The statement continues:
For Democrats conning voters with promises of free stuff from the government and scaring them with visions of grandma in her wheelchair being pushed off a cliff is no longer enough. Americans got a close-up view of Democrats in action during the Obama years and what they saw was enough to motivate them to vote for the most unlikely of outsider candidates: Donald Trump.
The response from Democrats to Trump’s victory wasn’t to try to sell their ideas or to find fresh new candidates who would carry their message – it was violence – starting on Inauguration Day and continuing straight through to today and the violent foreign army headed toward our southern border.
As CHQ Chairman Richard A Viguerie said in a recent column, conservatives and Republicans must continue to brand the Democrats as the party that has been taken over by this thuggery. Below is a partial listing of examples of the violence and vengeful mentality of the Democrats’ mobs. Please send us more examples if conservatives or Republicans in your area have experienced violence from Democrats.
We urge you to send the new FedUp PAC videos to your family, friends and the members of your church and civic organizations. The video documents Democrat violence to warn them that this is the mob that wants to take over Congress next month.
Start a blog (if you haven’t done so already), post the videos on Facebook, Twitter and the other social media and send the list below in letters to the editor and the comments sections of articles and websites. Call in to the radio and TV shows you follow. Talk to candidates about making this a key theme in the final weeks of the election. AND DO THIS CONSTANTLY UNTIL ELECTION DAY.
The announcement concludes with two-dozen examples of violence and intimidation by the Democrats and their mobs, noting that it is a partial list:
- * The head of the Center for Popular Democracy Action urged protestors to disrupt the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearings: “These are not normal times.” And they did, with help from Women’s March, NARAL, and other groups, and with more than 200 protestors arrested.
- * A man, identified as a left-wing activist who hated Republicans, opens fire on a GOP congressional baseball team practicing for a charity game. House Majority Whip was nearly killed in the attack.
- * The Republican office in Laramie, Wyoming, is set on fire just two days after opening. Police believe the fire was set intentionally.
- * A brick is thrown through the window of a GOP office in Lincoln, Nebraska. This message spray-painted beneath it: “Abolish ICE.”
- * A GOP office in North Carolina is firebombed a month before the 2016 election. The building next to it is spray painted with graffiti: “Nazi Republicans get out of town or else.”
- * Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters urges liberals: “If you see anybody from that [Trump] cabinet in a restaurant, in department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome any more, anywhere!”
- * Trump’s Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen is hounded out of a Mexican restaurant, then is harassed at her home. Democrats applaud their harassment’s.
- * Similarly, Trump advisor Stephen Miller is chased out of a Mexican restaurant and is called a “fascist.” Three days later, Univision-owned news site Splinter publishes his personal cell phone number to the public.
- * An article in the pro-Democrat, anti-Trump Huffington Post urges protestors to harass Trump supporters at restaurants, in shopping centers, and at their homes. The article is quickly shared more than 29,000 times.
- * Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, a prominent Trump ally, is driven out of a theater by protestors who surrounded her and followed her all the way to a waiting vehicle.
- * A popular parade in Portland, Oregon, known for leftist violence, is cancelled after threatened violence against a local GOP group participating in the parade. An email warns: “You have seen how much power we have downtown and that the police cannot stop us from shutting down roads so please consider your decision wisely.”
- * Anti-Trump “resistance” leaders urge “direct action” tactics in pursuit of their goal of becoming “an ungovernable force.”
- * In Seattle, a protestor takes to a megaphone to advocate a “need to start killing people” and to “start killing the White House.”
- * Police in Tennessee charge a woman with felony reckless endangerment for allegedly trying to run a Republican congressman off the road after a town hall.
- * U.S. Capitol Police arrest a male Democrat staffer from the PAC American Bridge for pushing a female Interior Department official to the floor and then chasing after Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke.
- * In Louisiana, a leaked audio obtained by a local radio station reveals their detailed tactics for disrupting a town hall by a Republican Sen. Bill Cassidy.
- *A left-wing New York University professor creates a database of personal information on ICE employees, which is picked up by Antifa. Homeland Security has formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence.”
- * FCC Chairman Ajit Pai’s children become the target of left-wing protestors, who place signs outside the family home aimed at them with messages such as “Dad murdered Democracy in cold blood.” He appeals for civility, but a month later has to cut short a speech because of a bomb threat.
- * The 71-year-old female manager of conservative Rep. Dana Rohrabacher’s Huntington Beach office was knocked unconscious and taken to a hospital during a protest by the group Indivisible.
- * Broadway and TV actress Carole Cook, referring to President Trump, asks “Where’s John Wilkes Booth when you need him?” When asked if she thought Trump should be assassinated, she replied, “Why not?”
- * D.C. police rush to the Trump International Hotel in Washington in response to an anonymous threat to shoot up a meeting supporting the president.
- * In Castro Valley, California, an attempt is made to stab a Republican congressional candidate with a switchblade, the man shouting obscenities against the GOP and President Trump.
- * After a tweet denouncing the abortion movement, Fox News guest Denise McAllister is forced into hiding after receiving multiple death and rape threats. “My children are very frightened,” she said.
- * Hillary Clinton weighs in: “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about… That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again.” (In other words, civility only occurs when Democrats are in power. When they are out of power, anything goes.)