CNN is set to host the second round of Democratic debates, which kicks of Tuesday night and will continue Wednesday night in Detroit, Michigan.
Ahead of the two-night event, the GOP released a set of questions it believes the CNN moderators should ask, but “probably won’t.”
The questions are:
- After decades of total Democrat control in urban centers like Baltimore and Detroit, what responsibility do Democrats have for the lack of progress, rampant corruption, sky-high crime and poverty rates?
- Whose support do you want the most, and who do you pledge to fight harder for: illegal immigrants or American citizens?
- Do you support allowing taxpayer-funded late term abortions for illegal immigrants?
- You’re in Rashida Tlaib’s home district for the debate, last Sunday she said Israel exists to the “detriment” of Palestinians. Do you agree with her repeated anti-Semitic comments?
- Is there a single past statement from any member of the socialist squad your disagree with? Anything they have said that you would like to condemn tonight?
- What do you think of Rahm Emmanuel’s comment that this group on stage has moved so far to the left that you’ve turned your back on middle America?
- Do you disagree with the Notorious RBG that packing the Supreme Court is a bad idea?
- How can you go to Detroit and look auto workers in the eye and not support the USMCA?
- Why do you continue to push radical policies which the vast majority of Americans don’t want like a government takeover of health care, open borders, and continuing the Russia hoax?
- Are Barack Obama, former Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh, and Bernie Sanders racist for calling out the problems in Baltimore?
– – –
Photo “Democrat Debate 2020” by Noticias Telemundo.