NASHVILLE, Tennessee – Hometown Hero is a program designed to help a musician(s) who went above and beyond during the pandemic to help others.
“We’re climbing out of a pandemic and people have changed. What shouldn’t change is our relentless commitment to helping others. This is our way of using our relationships, resources, and energy to help someone deserving,” Sam Saideman, Co-Founder & CEO of Innovo Management, LLC, said.
Nominations are open from August 1-31 and can be accessed here. Hometown Hero is open to all music genres from anywhere in the world. Anyone can nominate an artist they believe is a Hometown Hero. During the month nominations are open, we’ll be sharing heartfelt stories that are sent in, leading up to the final selection of the winning Hometown Hero.
The industry judges charged with selecting the winner of Hometown Hero are six gifted and experienced industry leaders. They include Wes Davenport with No Country, PopSquad and more, Jason Klein with Fender, Anthony Morales with APG, Blair Miller with Jonas Group Media, Annie Prentice with APA, and Sam Saideman with Innovo Management.
The winning Hometown Hero will be awarded the following prize package (valued at over $20,000). It is literally a song from beginning to end created and promoted by top industry individuals and companies as well as other perks such as merchandise and consulting, including:
- Single produced – Matt Harris
- Single mixed – Josh Bonnano
- Single mastered – Sam Moses
- 6 week DSP Promotion campaign – Innovo Management
- 6 week PR campaign – Gramophone Media
- 3 hours of consulting around the release – Sam Saideman
- Single art – WSK Productions
- Lyric video – WSK Productions
- 1-on-1 best practices consulting – TikTok Artist Partnerships Team
- Merch bundle – 48 custom Gildan T-Shirts – Bolt Printing
- Branding Consult – Jonas Group Media
- Player Telecaster Guitar – Fender
– – –